Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Renovation of The MePaws (A new profound me... cewahh)

Alright, I just finished my second year of campus thingy. Finally, I have figured out what I love doing the most.

I love to imagine fairy tales

Therefore, I’m going to change this blog into something that is more me. I still love cats though, that won’t change a bit, I give you my word. I mean enough of me being like other people. Yea I imagine stories during class, you know stuff like 'what happens if instead of buses for transportation to campus, people use giant magical hedgehogs that can fly to go to class'. I wonder whether that is the reason for my constant yawning in classes. Hmmm… like last time, I was imagining this one dude & he was in… wait! I went off a bit. 

What I’m trying to say is that I’m a freak; I ought to accept that before I turn 21. Yea…

Ok. Crap is done, now moving to the grandest of the grand event, my stories. Lately, I’ve stopped the habit of checking Star Wars stuffs. Somehow, a realization came over me & I was moved (body & soul) to ‘google’ the Grimm brothers’ collections of tales. 
The Grimm Brothers-German philologists
(taken from the Internet)

The last time I held the book, a collection of stories, was a year ago. I was ‘stoned’ by the stories in it.

(taken from the Internet)

 I mean gosh! Brilliant & so amazing; the beauty of the imagination just took my breath away. Unfortunately, I didn’t get to finish reading it, due to my busy schedule. I’ll get meself that book, that I shall do! 
Huahaha!

Anyway, after all the ‘googling’, I just couldn’t stop myself from reminiscing the good times where fairy tales are told & loved by many. Usually, children dig stuff like that. 


Weird… I love fairy tales & I wish to write about them but I DO NOT LIKE @ DISLIKE kids. Wow! How retarded am I??? fuck, who cares… but do be careful if any of you out there have the slightest idea of making me babysit your future toddlers, kids or whatever. I have nothing against them. I just don’t feel anything for their species, you know. 

When I see kids, my face goes like the above (LOL. not really) while in my head, thing goes like
"please go away kids...please I beg of you..!"

So, now I’m checking out stories by stories online, of course. Loving it so much! Who knows, if I’m that consistent enough with this, I might share some of my personal favorites of tales here. 

=D If you feel like checking few fairy tales out, you know, for fun.

Peace for now~~~ 

2 comments:

  1. suck, a dick thank you for telling the furture smiles xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuck here bye the way?

    ReplyDelete