Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Therapeutic help needed... Rawwwrrr!!!

Chewy is back, baby!!!

alone? nahh... my dawgs are with me, always... 
Apparently, the holidays were more than I had expected. I loved it!!! 


Kopi - colour code Black
Chucul - colour code Bobo with white socks

Kopi   : Wake up fatty.
Chucul: (purring)
Kopi   : Dude, your head is so fat from up here. It’s sick!
Chucul: wt*… shut up, sis.
Kopi   : Man… I can’t stop looking at it. Weird bro… 



Bajeng - colour code full Bobo




Bajeng/The Blusher       : Wow… What’s that?

     …
Bajeng                        : Oh my God! It’s moving!
     …
Bajeng                        : Wicked dude… LOL… so awesome… (stoned mode)



Whitey - colour code white with black spots


Whitey: Tar spa and dried leaves therapy… hmmm.. this is the life…


*you're not a loser no matter what you're going through...*


No comments:

Post a Comment