Monday, December 06, 2010

Boing Boing!!!

I will be going back to Kuching today at 3.15 pm. I can’t wait to hug Whitey and poke Chucul!

Anyway, this time, my post would be a little different. (Aku still obses dengan species kucing!HAHA!)Yesterday, Sunday, 5th of December was like a day of realization for me. Before I babble more on it, let me post these below.

a white owange miao

a bowange meow @a long blushered-meow

The above are mimiaos at my uncle’s, in Shah Alam. These two unique furballs were so friendly towards me (because of my aura, I’m adored by every mimiaos) that I turned to an ecstatic mode in just 2 seconds.   

Videos of the blusher acting all cute will be posted on Facebook, in my account of course.
The things that had my heart and head go all “amazed”… Will be on another post of another time in the nearest future, I hope.

Salam.






No comments:

Post a Comment