Friday, June 24, 2011

BFFees (Best Fun Folks???)

Hello. =D

I’ve been great, thank u 4 wondering. LOL.

Right. I realized that I haven’t post anything about my bffees in this (I was so caught up with my pets). Huge apologies to: 


us 4..

I’m gonna make it up 2 u guys. Alphabetical order ok.

So, Anis:
She’s kinda like E! News person. Well, if u’re wondering about d latest dibs on hotties, especially bands, up-coming artists, then she is d right person 2 gossip with.

Next, Diana:
She’s d photographer in d gang. She hates it when she’s not in most of d photos. Anyway, if u’re into poetry (feelings/life-related), then she is d poet 2 collaborate with.

Finally, Aceng:
He’s d DUDE, d punching bag, d abused (victim??) & d perfect one
(bcause of his indirect hilariousness) 4 us 3.
.
..
...
....
.....
Now, a little dirt about these 3. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA!

>> 1 of them is secretly dying 2 b my PA (???) once I’m back dating Robert Pattinson, yeap.
>> 1 of them loves eating porridge using straw.
>> 1 of them hates 1 of the other 2 person’s hair.

P/s: These 3 r cool & open-minded (hehehehehe) people. Fun 2 hang with. I love them very much. If u feel like checking them out, click on their names. I linked them 2 their FB accounts. 2 of them hv tumblr, twitter & stuff. Maybe, I don’t know. 

2 comments:

  1. sweet! :)
    thanks for being with ma' chewy! do take "good care" of chewy for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =)..do a best bud day wth ur special ones nina!!heheh

    ReplyDelete