Monday, September 06, 2010

The First Saga: A Start

Good day earthlings! Good day my fellow friends!

A blog, my blog. This is indeed a wonderful (more like weird) way of starting my Aidilfitri holidays. Guess it's okay because i have some sort of a plan for this particular blog of mine. A plan which does not (will not) touch on certain individuals or perhaps, certain things. 

[ for Pudings, especially Sophie Michii, i dedicate this to you. I know what you're thinking about. HAHAHAHAHAHA... I'm such a hypocrite... ]

The focus of my new adventure here is about CATS. To be precise, my cats, my PETS. 
Alright then. I shall begin by telling a bit of historic (to me) events n stories on how my life is joined by my pets. When i was just a kid, around the age of 4 to 5, my grandparents were the ones who took care of me while my parents were away for work. My only friend and companion at home was Baby Cul. He was the first cute cat i have ever seen. The name "Baby Cul" was not his real name though (till now, his real identity is still unknown). I'm pretty sure that i was the only one who called him by that name. 

The above is not really a story, people. I was just exaggerating just now. My passion and love for cats grew stronger every day while i was growing up. My uncle brought few to our place (living with grandparents at that time) and the cats just... Well... They produce more and more of their species. Now, my family, our family, the Fashar's Kingdom have more than 20 cats. At my house alone is 9 altogether. So... It's easy to say that my dad's side is all cat people/person or whatever. 
and I am PROUD to be one.. =D
Okay, enough about introduction crap. Lets move on to cats. 
hmmm... The Cat Tree... 

Anjang@Chubby and brother, Endek were adopted into my place, the Sandim's Family.
My aunt's cat, Kitty who lived at my grandparents' had many kittehs. Her kittehs were Komeng, Mamat and Momot. Only those that i can recall. Anyways, Kitty was seen as the ancestor and leader of our cat family. She was half bobo and white cat. She was a dream cat, capable of any cat stunts and was a dear furball in our family. Her wild and adventurous spirit can be seen through her daughters, especially in Momot.
Momot lived at my place. She was a black white cat. Her black is as dark as anyone can imagine and smooth, oh, why she is a true beauty... She, later became Chubby's life partner. A bond was made and therefore, the cat family grew and blossomed. They had their first successful kittehs together, Busta, Yoda, Sparrow and lastly, Whitey.  
Busta@Junior was the big brother and cutest of all. His sister, Sparrow was my apprentice at the moment. I trained her for a while before i started my matriculation life. She was a loner cat, unlike her sister, Yoda. Yoda was really friendly and love getting all the attention. I used to hate her for that. Finally, Whitey. He is the last one standing. When Busta died (d cause of death is unknown), Whitey had trouble adjusting his daily life without him. This is because they were brothers for life. They were playmates. But as time passed, Whitey accepted the fact and he moved on. He became a new furball. He became the new leader of the house. 

I present to you my wingman, angel and my life,Whitey Lee JaRule
(i know... i know... the name!!)

A black spot that shows he was born to lead

Whitey became my one furball 2 years ago. Two years ago, i had Chubby. Siamese kinda-looking with a pair of gorgeous blue eyes. Chubby was taken from me when i was busy (nahh) completing my journey in Labuan Matriculation College, KML. I lost a good companion but i found a new friendship with his son, Whitey.. 

My current apprentice (i see myself as the master of furballs) is Kopi. Kopi, a she, is the granddaughter of the late Yoda, Whitey's sister.. Yoda's only daughter, Mimi gave birth to Kopi when, again, i was away from home. Kopi is a black coffee cat with a tiny white spots on her tummy-chest and below chin. She, now has turned into a beautiful, fluffy feline furball. Her fur is as smooth as silk and she is as flexible as a rubber band (!!!). I honestly, was amazed by her cuteness. 

Me lady of the Future

The next furballs, i shall introduce some other time. Perhaps in the next 2 3 days. 

I almost forgot the most important thing that i want to point out in this blog. As you can read through the things i have said/typed, it is noticeable that i used few terms that are not quite normal-term-based kind of words. I call these terms or jargons as Paw Language. For instance:
  • colour. "bobo" is to describe the colour of a tiger-ish cats. The black stripes.
  • general term, "furball" is to indicate the creature cats themselves. They lick themselve, so, do the math, people... 
  • "kitteh", cuter than kitten. Cat way... 
p/s: i lost my Bobo miao in a battle of God-knows-what... I have lost my cat buddy... I'll miss you,bobo...

2 comments:

  1. HUA!!!!!!!!!!

    SO CUTE!!

    I LOVE THIS TOO MUCH!!

    CATS MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhahah..the force will always be with them,my young padawan...

    ReplyDelete