Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Acquaintance

Greetings dear earthlings.
Purr of Meowens will be continued soon, in my future post.
This is due to the fact that I may get bored of telling the story, plus, I am currently low with ideas on how to precede my so-called Land of Meowen.

 I am at the moment working on some projects, which most people called them as “ASSIGNMENT”. I prefer the word “COURSEWORK” though. By nature, it sounds more uncommon and ethical. Despite being succumbed into the state of “ASSignment” and go all cuckoo every minute of every day, I managed to embark, yet again, into my other goals of life that is pursuing Kingdom of Cats.

Yes, I know. Having a blog about cats is just an absurd thing to have. (I seriously do not have a life, that is why I was given this golden opportunity to write and fight for the rights of Cats around the world) Most common reaction of people about this is “STUPID” or “WTF”. I honestly appreciate those ‘comments’ because every human being on this very planet is entitled to their own opinion. Good or bad, they are still comments and whether we like it or not, we are born to accept them into the tiny heads of ours. This is what I like to call “The Freedom to Speak”, also the “Cycle of Life”. 
Better to have negative comments rather than have none at all. <<< That’s one way of making yourself feel better after receiving bad reviews from people.

Back to business, shall we?
Alright. 


I present to you, Bowange.

I met her (it's a she) when I was with the Pudings. We were at Bitara Siswa, UPSI, looking for our 'lucky' books for one of our subjects. I can tell you this, searching for those books was not fun at all. I was like ZzZzZz... Oh wait. I'm always like that. =D

Anyway, I saw a 'light' when I turned to look at the mountain-fall-wannabe, sculptured at the middle of that building. I saw Bowange! The site of her fur-licking made me go "Sweet!!! Furballs!!!" 

So, as usual, I came running towards her. Correction, not running, but briskly walking. I shouted Nina (another member of Pudings) to join me in admiring this beautiful orange cat. The others were still busy searching for the books. 

Although the moment was short, I truly believed that I made a connection with Bowange. 

   
She enjoyed our company very much. When you look at the above picture closely, you can see a glimpse of Master Yoda in her. [feel hatred, you must not, my young Padawan ~~~ ] <<< Not sure with that

Before bidding farewells and goodbyes, I would like to explain that the name 'Bowange' is just one of my creations. 

P/S: I am truly grateful for having Effadila Su'aif, Hannina Mustafa, Elyana Zahari, Josphine Jampi and of course, Shafiah Sulaiman here.  
Please bear with me for another 2 years more. 

Any questions pertaining cats or other creatures of God are most welcomed in this blog. I am hoping and wishing that I find another friend@acquaintance that share the same love and interest for cats. 

3 comments:

  1. oi!.. i tot till the rest of our lives.. why 2 more years??.. hatdoiyh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was googling for my name and tadaaaa....I was virtually brought here by google..

    ReplyDelete