Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Paws Raya

Wow. I'm amazed by myself. I'm still holding on to this blog thing. Hahaha. 
Enough of that, moving on to my real conquest for this particular post of mine. It's Syawal month, everyone. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

My cats were prepared well for it. They were bathed and cleaned by me of course. All 9 of them. I have this thing where my cats have to be bathed before the arrival of any celebration,event or certain dates. For instance, before the Ramadhan and even before my flight back to that place, somewhere on earth. They do get baths every 2 to 3 weeks. In a way, it's a must. I mean the spending on them cost like so f-ing high. Of course, by the laws outlined by my house, they ought to look like (even smell) decent creatures of God. They were put to live for some purposes and I'm sure one of them is to be hugged lovingly. So, yea. They were so ready for Raya. 
Unfortunately, during the first day of Raya, pagi raya that is, i had to lock them up in their cages. 

Clues on reasons for locking them up:
- Raya food.
- All doors are opened.
- Raya food again.
- Cousins and relatives are present.
- The cats... HUNGRY! (even after they got their meals)

My cats are spoiled-weirdos-thieves. I mean, they can fish out ikan keli (mostly in big sizes) in the little pond, in front of our house, using their paws! And for Raya food to be placed out in the open on the table, where the back, front and windows are wide opened, it's like rezeki falling from the sky for those cats! 
They had to spend the rest of their first Raya in the cages, sleeping and mopping around about their miserable 2 weeks life-with-the-*-master zafira-*.

"i no longer stand this... I need freedom"

"i'm not going to look at you for this 1 day!!!"

They still love me. They hate me most of the time though. I am so proud of myself. =D

Oh ya! This is for Pudings.

I'm eating okay? Healthy again 

We will meet again, earthlings. Farewell for now.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Maaf Zahir & Batin
Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment