Sunday, October 24, 2010

BTS of POM

Hello fellow Earthlings.
The Pudings is the name for a group of close friends in this one particular university. The name came up when they were in the first semester and it sticks till now. =D
I will take some spaces to talk more about this group. I will not type out their real names due to nothing. HAHA! The group consists of individuals that are born-with-HUMOUR, born-with-a-HEART-for-all, born-with-RATIONALITY-of-mind, born-with-LEADERSHIP-of-a-true-King, born-with-a-need-of-JUSTIFICATION-towards-the World and born-with-ECCENTRICITY-of-an-infinite-size.   
As one of the Pudings, all I can say is that I’m just a normal human being who has the ambition of writing and producing children storybooks for the future generation to come. Yes, I have said it, my part-time goal here, on Earth. The Pudings all have their things that I fully respect. No words best describe them except for “EPIC”.
"sweet~~~~~"

“Dear Almighty, I know I haven’t been the best daughter for Mr. Sandim. I know I have lots to learn about everything. But please bless my story and others to come, InsyaALLAH, for that is my way of showing that I deserved to be his daughter. I may not have the strength to enroll myself into accounts or engineering field, but I do have the confidence and love for English. Let that be enough to make my dad, the Multilingual Banker Man, proud.”


Amin…

---To all TESLians out there, let us all rise and prevail in the battle of The Second Language Acquisition. Do it for the love of the language. Honor the responsibilities given to us and insyaALLAH, we will graduate with flawless command over the language of English.---

Alright then, back to my agenda. Purr of Meowens (POM). I am aware that not many have the hearts for fantasy-fiction stories especially with mine where I use cats as my characters. I mean how weird and absurd is that? I am still learning to write and I apologize for any wrongdoings or anything that I may have caused upon on certain people. It was not deliberately done; I can assure all of you that. And forgive me again for the way I write this crappy post seems to make people think about this one question: “Do people read her blog?”.

Wait a minute… I just thought of something which is funny in a way. I have no trouble in creating fake stories but I am in no way, any good at doing my minor subject that is Literary Criticism. I don’t have the words to criticize critically about the short stories and I suck at relating things that had happened in real life to the stories. Makes me think of “I’m useless at writing if I can’t bloody criticize a short story!!!”.

Still, the story has to go on. It’s a promise that I made to someone and I’m going to own up to that promise. Even if it takes me 3 years to completely finish it all.
Here are some things that I wish to share:
  • In my head, cats are cool because they can lick themselves without having to choke over the fur collected on their uniquely-designed tongues.
Taken from the Internet
  • Through my experience, cats are cunning and just plain evil for they have the tendency to steal from their master and be all cute-lovey-dubby crap after having to commit crimes that are so beyond wickedness. 
Taken from the Internet
  • My angel, Whitey is actually King Bobeus in the story. He weighs more now, heavier than before. He is aging and that makes me utterly sad. I wish for him the longevity that he can get.

  • Through my days here in the university life, I have came across many, I shall say, new acquaintances. Cats from different backgrounds, colors, sizes and so on. I am a lover of cats, you see. While other people live life like there’s no tomorrow, ignoring all the small and other living creatures, I take most of my time to observe and appreciate the beauty of the cats has to offer. You will be surprised how strong the cats are compared to us humans. Anyways, these new friends of mine are the characters of POM.



>>> I would like to explain the previous post that has been published couple of days ago. It was unplanned; it just had to be said. To be sincerely honest, I am in a state where my heart couldn’t possibly make and do any rational consideration over the true facts that had happened. In other words, I just lost it! F*. It’s not supposed to be this hard. Others experienced things way worse than mine but here I am, complaining about the hardship I’m going through. I’ll work on it. Just so you know, I don’t have any hatreds in me, just “sorry that I wasn’t good enough for you”. <<<

2 comments:

  1. hmmm......i wonder which am i in above statement eh?

    *curious*curious*curious*

    yeah so what if ur last post kinda deep or something..we should just express our feelin gurl! thats the use of blog!! :D

    u wanna curse? sure..no prob dear..blog ma...u r free to do so..so what if there is Akta Multimedia bla bla 199_ brape tah..XD

    anyway..cats will always be awesome!! Our beloved Prophet Muhammad SAW love and care for cats~~~

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh...guess nina...guess....HAHHAHAHA...
    ...babe...all i wnna do is swear till i fall sick...or myb write abt it...but again...i'll b just like other ppl..dats why i apologise after having to write dat last post..its stupid,u knw..im writing things in blog...as if d ppl dat i wnt it to b addressed to can hear me..n d akta thingy does scare me a lil..hehehehhe...
    cats rule..i knw...but let us not forget the existence of another animals in d Kingdom....they all rule!!!!

    ReplyDelete