Sunday, October 17, 2010

3: A night at Araw - The Dream

One day, while Prince Clan was training claws with his assistants, he hurt himself until he fainted out. He was unconscious for a while. The physician reported to the King that Prince Clan was not in great pain, perhaps he was worn out by exhaustion, and for that, he fainted. Prince Clan awoken that night by the sight of the most beautiful lady meow he had ever seen. He was not able to utter a single purr for he was amazed by her beauty. The lady meow was at that moment preparing the prince’s diner. The meow stopped after realizing that the prince was staring at her.

“Forgive me, My Lord. I did not mean to wake you. I was sent by the King to prepare food for you, My Lord”
“Need not to worry, ermm… What is your name?”
“Sanea, My Lord. Uhmmm… Well, I shall leave you to your diner, My Lord.”
“Wait. Why is it that I never seen you before?”

Sanea went pale a bit.

“Please forgive me, Sanea. It is just that I am quite taken by your presence. Not because I do not like you but because you are the most beautiful lady meow I have ever seen, and… and here you are, preparing my food. I could not believe that you’re here as my servant.”
“My Lord, I’m just doing my duty. Ermmm… Enjoy your diner.” Sanea bowed and quickly went out from the prince’s room.
“Oh God! Can’t believed I said that”, whispered Prince Clan to himself.
*



“We shall take ford here for the night. We will head towards the north of Mountain Kaz and from there, we will take the downhill road to the Valley of Araw”, commanded Prince Thom to his men.

Their journey was almost three days from Meowen Kingdom. Prince Thom had led the armies of Coal to take down Bobo of Araw under the order of King Bobeus. Prince Thom was determined to search for the Mercilesste, however he was uncertain for what he shall do next after having to capture him. With that in his mind, he went to rest and wished that some guidance would come to his dream, and show him what to do.

After moments of resting, came dawn and the journey continued.
“Dear God, bless us all with your light for we, I need to know if my doing now is a mistake”, prayed the prince and went the armies of Coal.
*

The sun was out, darkness evolved throughout the place, only the moon became the light for those who are still awake. Marid was one of them. He volunteered to take the turn of guarding the gates of Araw. Being an Elmish, Marid was looked upon with much respect from his lower men and the people of Araw themselves. His features, his speed and his strength were somehow became the reasons for such nobility given by them. The Elmish community was the Caretakers of the Land of the living. They were born with fine strength and were given the immortality in life.

“The night is calm. Don’t you think so, my mighty Elmish?”, asked Bobo who just came from his chamber.
“It is indeed, Ruler of Araw. What brings you out here, Sire?”


“How many times shall I remind you to never call me that, Marid? We are not strangers. I have known and fought with you side by side for God knows how many battles that had occurred in the past. Please my friend. Bobo is what you must address me to, and not Sire.”

Laughing, Marid answered him. “Alright then, do not get your temper into a rise here, Bobo. I was only fooling you. Tell me now, what is in your mind at the moment? I have never seen you looked this troubled before.”
“Oh. Nothing is troubling me.”
“You can never fool me, my old friend. You must be forgetting that I am capable of sensing the minds of mortals whenever I wish to, didn’t you”
 “Now there. You have just violated our friendship by creeping into my thoughts without my consent. I shall make you pay for that”, punched Marid in the stomach.

Avoiding the punches, Marid said “I would have not done that if you told me the truth, Bobo”. Smiling wickedly, he touched him at the shoulder and was about to talk again when Bobo interrupted him.
“I just could not find the words to tell you, Marid. My heart is has never felt this way. It is against every stand that I believed in and it is absurd! It is an absurd thing to feel.”
“What do you mean, Bobo?”
“I have been feeling such at loss for the past few weeks. Every night, I have this dream. The same dream over and over again. What does it mean, Marid?”
“For someone to dream is not a sinful thing to do, my friend. It is actually a gift that… “
“That is not what I am trying to… “

All of a sudden, the Bell of Araw sounded.

4 comments:

  1. wah...........sanea seems so beautylicious!! can't wait! whats going to happen?? if bell of araw was sounded...(in drama..bell shows sign of bad things going to happen..like a king will die...eh spoiler??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nina...HEHEHHEHEHEH....

    nicolaisidek.....xie2...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!..this is a gud story..i can't stop myself from reading the rest of it...

    ReplyDelete